Thread: Autum 2013 Anime Lineups

LolicoNekollectoR

Exclamation Autum 2013 Anime Lineups

Click The Image to see FULL view

Ok since alot of fans already know about some of the anime in the lineups, I'll only name a few that might be good to start with this season.

Blazblue - One of the most popular 2d fighter game, who doesn't want it to be an anime?

Unbreakable Machine Doll - if you haven't read the Light Novel or Manga you should start now since it's really good.

Walkure Romanze - From an Eroge but also had a manga it's about girls participating in jousTITZing

Golden Time - If you liked Sakurasou I bet you'll also like this, It's about an Oujo-sama and a commoner col student love affair.

Tokyo Ravens - This one's similar to Ao no Exorcist with crossdressing female heroine but the only difference is that it has more female characters than Ao no Exorcist which is always good if you're a pervert.
    Last edited by Ruwi; 08-02-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Going to check out Golden Time!
    Forum Moderator (6th April, 2013 - ?? October, 2014)
    Administrator for Pinoy Anime Facebook Page (now banned) (4th April, 2013 - 6th May, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruwi View Post

Click The Image to see FULL view

Ok since alot of fans already know about some of the anime in the lineups, I'll only name a few that might be good to start with this season.

Blazblue - One of the most popular 2d fighter game, who doesn't want it to be an anime?

Unbreakable Machine Doll - if you haven't read the Light Novel or Manga you should start now since it's really good.

Walkure Romanze - From an Eroge but also had a manga it's about girls participating in jousTITZing

Golden Time - If you liked Sakurasou I bet you'll also like this, It's about an Oujo-sama and a commoner col student love affair.

Tokyo Ravens - This one's similar to Ao no Exorcist with crossdressing female heroine but the only difference is that it has more female characters than Ao no Exorcist which is always good if you're a pervert.
    @ rumi-

Aside from the Autumn OVA's and Movies, which TV series from Autumn 2013 that has yet been release?
    MAL
    Spoiler!

“Madoka Magica” Yuri Snuggling
    Spoiler!

Thread Information